Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to M&I Technical Services Pty Ltd. trading as Bulbd Neon. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
Your access of and use of the Website and Service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all customers, visitors and users (hereafter “you”, “them”, or “they”) who:
- access the images, photos, audio, video and other forms of data or communication (hereafter “Content”);
- use the Service;
- and purchase store products, personalised or customised goods (hereafter “Products”) from Bulbd Neon, over the phone, email, in person or through any other means whether electronic, digital, or otherwise.
- You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. Your continued use of this Website after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue Bulbdneon.com.au at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST.
- Bulbd Neon reserves the right to change the prices at any time.
- Bulbd Neon reserves the right to refuse or cancel certain orders at our sole discretion. You will be informed of any such refusal or cancellation within a reasonable timeframe, and a reason for the refusal or cancellation will be provided.
Price and Payment
- The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by the Seller to the Buyer in respect of Goods supplied
- Payment will be made by cash or by cheque, or by bank cheque, or by direct credit, or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Buyer understands that Goods will not be ordered until the Seller has received full invoice payment.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Conditions of Purchase
Bulbd Neon goods are handmade, so there is the possibility for there to be small visible marks on the acrylic or glue marks where the neon has been attached to the acrylic. These marks are rarely evident and are not visible when the light is on. By accepting these terms, you are recognizing that these marks are not a fault. As signage is hadnmade, very minor imperfections of font/ lettering or the placement of the LED material may occur. Noticeable or drastic differences in the signages appearance and the agreed upon design will result in a replacement sign. However if the difference is minor and not a damaging or fundamental difference, the sign is deemed fit.
Delivery of Goods
We aim to deliver Your Product within 3-5 weeks for standard orders and within 2-3 weeks for rush orders. We will make every effort to ensure your purchased Product reaches you within the stated timeframe, but we make no guarantees as issues can arise that are outside of our control.
- We will use our best endeavors to deliver your order within the timeframe (if any) indicated on the Website.
- If there is any unexpected delay in shipping your order, then We will send You an email advising you of the delay.
- Property and risk in any goods ordered passes to you at the time that we ship the goods to you.
- We will dispatch your order to the address that You have indicated, using the preferred shipping method that You have indicated.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: You provide the correct shipping address, and somebody is available at that address to receive your order.
- Orders that cannot be delivered may need to be collected from a post office or courier depot or will be returned to Us as undeliverable. This will occur at the discretion of your chosen delivery service who is not our agent.
- Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received.
Return of Goods/ Refunds/ Defects
Bulbd Neon offers returns and refunds for faulty products only. In line with Australian Consumer Law the final resolution for faulty products, including refunds for the cost of the product and/or shipping, is decided on a case by case basis depending on the source of the fault.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know which products you wish to return and why, attaching photos and a short video of the sign.
- Please note that we require both a video and photo(s) for diagnostic and quality purposes. If you are not able to provide both a video and photo(s) of the problem, then our ability to rectify your issue will be limited.
- If a return has been agreed please note that you must return the faulty product in its original condition.
- If a return has been agreed the faulty item must be returned for inspection by Bulbd Neon within 14 days of when you received the product.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote.
- If a full or partial refund has been agreed, Bulbd Neon will let you know when you can expect to receive the refund.
- Please note that once a custom sign order is approved and has gone into production, we are no longer able to offer a refund or cancel the order.
- Bulbd Neon in-door Products include a 1-year warranty which covers electrical components when used properly. This does not cover general wear and tear or damage due to misuse of the goods.
- Bulbd Neon out-door Products include a 3-month warranty which covers electrical components when used appropriately. his does not cover general wear and tear or damage due to misuse of the goods.
- This warranty does notcover installation or re-installation fees or costs associated with the installation or reinstallation in any shape or form. Including in the event of product defect.
Bulbd Neon may include content from and/or links to other websites (each, a “Third Party Site”). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of VIC and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in VIC and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.